Dear Friends of SMI,
We are excited to report that Summit Missions International is more than half-way to the goal of $750,000 for our building campaign. “Building for the Future” is our theme and we thank God for His people who have generously given and pledged $410,000!
In December of 2010 the SMI Board of Directors gave the “green light” to proceed with the building. They knew this project would be a “faith-building” project. The Bible says faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. In faith we see a functioning home for SMI; a place of mission work for God and worship of God.
God has used many of you as “faith-builders” already; now we need to join together for the final push over the goal. We would like to break ground this spring. So we are asking you to do three things:
- Continually cover this project in prayer until completion
- Ask the Lord specifically to provide $340,000 to reach our goal
- Become a “Faith-Builder” and give as you are directed by the Lord
Together we can do this . . . for the children and the needy . . . for the future . . .
. . . for the glory of God.
Your tax-deductible contribution will help complete this project debt free.
- If you choose, you can pledge your contribution payable by December 2012 by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To give electronically, go to www.summitmissions.org and click on the “Donate Now” button.
- To donate by mail, make the check payable to Summit Missions and mail to Summit Missions International, P.O. Box 26500, Akron, Ohio 44319.
Thank you for your prayers and generous support as we Build for the Future.
Founder and Director